- Blackcurrant: Now a silver medal winner at the 2014 Jampionships!! Our award winning blackcurrant jam is one of our top sellers particularly for people who like a rich tangy taste. Its perfect for eating on home made scones or why not stir into yogurt or porridge in the morning. Its also gorgeous gently heated and spooned over vanilla ice cream. We use British Blackcurrants from our allotment in Bolton and from AJ and CL Snell Family farms in Herefordshire.
- Citrus Burst Marmalade: This is a 3 fruit marmalade made from lemon, lime and grapefruit for a great tangy taste. Perfect to wake you up on a Monday morning. Citrus Burst Marmalade was awarded a silver medal at the 2014 Dalemain World Marmalade Awards!
- Seville Orange Marmalade – Made with the traditional bitter Seville oranges, picked just after Christmas, this is the classic traditional thick cut orange marmalade. Customers at Great Harwood Farmers Market tell us that its ‘the best we’ve ever tasted’! Seville oranges are only available in Jan- Feb so we only have a limited stock. Our Seville Orange Marmalade was awarded a bronze medal at the 2014 Dalemain World Marmalade Awards!.
- Blood Orange Marmalade – a silver medal winner at the 2016 Dalemain World Marmalade Awards! A lovely mellow marmalade and one of our customers favourites.
Our Autumn/Winter 2015 jams and marmalade
- Gooseberry: made with gooseberries from the allotment, gooseberry makes a lovely tasting jam and one that is hard to get hold of nowadays.
- Strawberry and Redcurrant: made with British Strawberries and home grown redcurrants, this is the classic taste of an English summer with the redcurrants helping to give the jam a great structure.
- Rhubarb and Blackcurrant: British Blackcurrants and home grown rhubarb come together to create a lovely flavour and texture – just perfect for crumpets and scones.
- Raspberry: Deliciously fruity with just a little sharpness around the edges. Gorgeous on hot croissants. Made with British Raspberries from Herefordshire, Bolton and Cheshire. Seedless raspberry jam – now available!
- Damson: British Damsons from the Lancashire, Herefordshire and the Lakes are bursting out of this jam. One of our top sellers. Customers tell us that it tastes just like the damson jam they had when they were children.
- Chuckleberry: This is a real berry! We get them from Herefordshire and they are a cross between blackcurrants, redcurrants and gooseberries. They were a hit with customers at the Bolton Food Festival. Try it for free at one of our forthcoming fairs. Currently out of stock – awaiting fresh fruit!
- Hedgerow Jelly – a very special blend of foraged Bolton blackberries, hawthorn berries, rosehips and apples to create this rich, velvety and quintessentially Autumnal preserve. Coming soon!
Buying our jam.
We sell our jam at a range of local markets for the current list click here. If you would like to order a jar or two but can’t get to our markets or a stockist, please contact us at email@example.com or phone 07919050882 with your order as we can arrange to deliver or post your order.
Stocking our jam
If you are interested in becoming a stockist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of our latest trade prices list or telephone us on 07919050882. We are always happy to send samples of our jam to potential stockists and welcome the opportunity to come speak to you in person about our jams and the service we can offer.