The inspiration for I heart jam came from a jar of strawberry and rhubarb jam in the summer and foraged hedgerow jelly in the Autumn, both of which our family and friends loved. From there, the news (and the jam) spread!
We’re keen to run a business that not only make great jam but is underpinned by our values:
- Putting quality first – fabulous jam depends on fabulous produce which is why we prioritise quality in all our decision making
- Supporting our local economy – we will always source products which as far as possible support local purchasing and local food production
- High standards of food hygiene – to ensure that the quality of the jam you receive is just as good as when it left the jam pan. We’ve recently been awarded 5 stars for our food hygiene from Bolton Council.
- Using British seasonal produce – as far as possible, we want to create jams which makes the most of seasonal British produce.
- Jam is fun – jam is fun! making jam is even funner! We want to introduce new people to the joy of jam!